Ommmm. Ommmm.
I am sitting in the stillness. Enjoying the calm of my being. Being one with the -
(Get off my lap you ridiculous cat!)
Ommmm. Ommmm.
I am expanding my spine and allowing the universe to flow through my being - I'm one with the
(rinnnnng. rinnnng. Hi Mom. No. I didn't forget my phone. I have it. No. That must be someone else's phone. That's okay, Mom. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.)
Ommmm. Ommmm.
I am breathing deeply. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Ex - sput
(Psst 'chew. Sputter. Eh'eh' cough, cough..gosh I really need to vacuum up this cat hair. Let me just do that now....
MMMMMMMMMMM. sound of vacuum. Resume to stillness)
Ommmmm. Ommmm.
I am challenging my being to call it's calmness from within. My head expands in lightness and touches the ceiling lifting itself to...
(Wow. Is that a cob web? That ceiling fan is sure dusty. I didn't realize that one light bulb was out. Where is my duster? I think I put it in the pantry. That reminds me...I need to buy some more cereal and I should go ahead and put the enchiladas in the oven. I wonder what time Ugly Betty reruns are on? No, that was last night. Is this garbage night? No, Saturday is garbage night. Is this Saturday? Oh, it's Friday! I should have rented a movie yesterday. I needed to go to the bank! drat, I forgot. It's raining! Yay! I need to treat myself to a pedicure. Where did I leave my keys? I really need to transplant those impatients. Wasn't that nice of Cindy to give me that Aloe plant? And in a pot already)
Ommmmmm. Ommmmmm. O forget this. My neck is cramped already.
Have a nice day.
~~Miss Roxie
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment