


It's lovely out. The windows are open. So today I started, officially, spring cleaning. Well, it's more like just a continuation of getting the house ready to sell, but spring cleaning is fun.
First, I wanted to share a couple of photos with you ~~ This the view out a light from my dining room ~~ from three days ago, and then today ...
If the photos should decide they will come up in order, the first one will be a couple of days ago, and a recent one of today. You can see the intensity the dogwood has been putting forth by today.
Had a great time watering my shrubs. I have my own little spring cleaning watering system. I bake cookies and each time I put a batch in, I go out and move the hose, which is gently watering it's assigned charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment