As things to do on my list come around, blogging is one of things that doesn't get done because it's never on my list. I used to blog just at random, it wasn't anything I really thought about. But now, I don't know what it is about having a grand-baby, but that sure does change your time to do stuff. I don't like a day to go by that I don't look at the baby!
My nephew Jacob, whom I spend 5 days a week with, is getting bigger and will be going into Kindergarten this year. He is so excited! I take him to a tutoring session with one of the Kindergarten teachers at the 'big school' once a week. And, I have to say, it is one of the best decision his mama ever made. Mrs. Evans is the dream of mothers who are looking for Kindergarten teachers. She would be the one that you draw the lottery for and when you win, you will will jump up and shout "Hallelujah!" She has skills. She has the skills to zero in on what makes each child tick.
So, this coming August, I'll be having a little more time unemployed since Jacob will be going to school full time. Maybe then, I'll catch up on my blogging ...oh but wait, my granddaughter will probably be walking by then, and she will need someone to chase her. Oh well ... Gotta do something to keep in shape, don't we?
No comments:
Post a Comment