Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Giving things up....

Ya' know, there is only so much time in the world. I can't do all the things I wish I could do ~

If I work in my yard, I don't get my floors don't get cleaned. If I am caught up on my laundry, my bedroom is a mess. If I walk my two miles, my kitchen doesn't get cleaned or dinner doesn't get cooked. If I do a massive grocery shopping, my guest bathroom is without proper towels.

If I spend time with my granddaughter, the whole world can fall down around me and I would never know! When they bring the baby over and say, "hey, do you think she could visit while we have some dinner?" -- Ha! Like whatever is going on, is over -- it's all about that baby girl and making her laugh and kissing her cute little neck. And when they come back for her, I say, "Don't you guys want to have some dessert?"

I can't do it all, nor will I ever. But I will always, always, always make time for the people I love.

No comments: