This is part of my series of thinking about things:
1. Give up trying to understand people. It's all about acceptance and proper spacing.
At a certain point, even empathy for the way other people think or live, or whatever, is too much for one person to absolve. Accept how they are, or place yourself a safe distance from any negative feelings they give you. Negative feelings are bad. If these people make you sad, don't think about them. If they frustrate you with their constant problems, don't be close to them to talk to them. And if you have to be, buy an I-pod and use it.
2. Give up the worry about what you have to give up to do things that help you stay peaceful in your later years. These years NOW, are my LATER years. I am traveling now into my 60's. I do not have time for people's whiny ways; I do not have time for people who will not, cannot, or think they cannot change, and want to spend their time complaining about their life and how hard it is as if they have no control. Nope ~ moving on ...
Right now, I love life so much. I am going to work on keeping it that way.
I forgive everyone for the ways they have that they can't help, and probably can't help beecause they don't know how to tap into awareness and, therefore, will never have a clear picture of how they affect others, or how others affect them. No one means to hurt me, as far as I know, so then, I shall feel no hurt from useless outside sources unless I allow myself to feel it.
I am moving on ~
I love the results in my life that I am receiving from walking more often, working in my yard as often as I can, and taking my granddaughter around to walk on flowers and say hi to butterflies.
I try out new recipes because I love to cook.
I clean what I can around the house even though it is hard when the outside calls so loudly, but I do not get annoyed with myself for what I cannot do because of other choices I have made. Like yesterday for instance ~ Grandpa Des and I decided to sit outside with Shaylin for over an hour and listen to the birds, sing to her (and got the privilege of listening to her *sing*), watch her stare at us, and sat quietly with her after she fell asleep sitting there between us. *THAT* was a little piece of heaven.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment