I did notify the county about this road I live on. They did some work on a service road adjacent to my road and while they were doing that, the biggest trucks in the county, used our road a lot. That made huge, elephant size holes in our road, and when it rains, well, it's bad Mr Cunningham...so I emailed the county about it; now, it's a wait and see will they do something before I have to email them again.
2. I have a little fun going with two of my nephews. They write letters to me; I send them money. Now this summer I've sent them each a book ~ part of the Core series ~ One of the boys is going in Second Grade and one in Fifth Grade. So this summer, we will be mailing back and forth about the contents of the books!
This gives me a relationship and time with my nephews that I wouldn't have because I don't get to see them that often. So, I'll be the Aunt Sasha that sends money when you write her ~
Benjamin Franklin said,
If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
So, I figure, I'm emptying my purse into their heads, and paying ahead towards their future interests! It can never hurt!
3. I babysat my son and his fiance's puppy dog this weekend. Oh gee, what an experience that was. I mean, it's not terrible by any means, but I never know what I am doing with a dog. I don't have that gifty thing that some people have with dogs. I don't know that I read them all that well. So, few mistakes? Yes ~ but he's alive and well, and I'm sure he will be genuinely happy to see the ones who can read his dog language.
4. I've finally decided to go to the foot doctor today. It took me long enough.
5. I have discovered Gardening Blogs. There are Others out there who feel that Gardening is a passion. It's just drawing me in something fierce! My project right now will be rooting plants I have. Why? Because I am out of money for new things and this is what I will have to do right now, if I want more plants in my yard. I love it.
Actually, I think I am going to start a Gardening Blog of my own. I think I'll center it around my gardening adventures and great quotes I love - Like Shakespeare's quotes...I'll be making that a reality soon.
6. Right now I have some deadlines to make ~ I've had my second cup of coffee so on with the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment