Monday, June 02, 2008

It's June....

It's hotter than ...many places that are hot as a devil's dungeon.
The rent's due.
The humidity is 1000 degrees attitude.

It's Hurricane Season, and we watch the crabs. If they leave, we buckle down. One June birthday for us, one of my most favorite nieces --if I recall correctly.

I haven't finished two books I started last month and ended up reading a total trash read on Tom Cruise. Sometimes, you just need that kind of mindless blah-blah.

Gas prices are making people very, very upset. Up to over $4.00 a gallon at the cheapest places here pretty much. Hess was holding at $3.99 on Friday, we'll see today when I venture out. Guess we gotta suck it up and not buy stuff from Walmart here in America? Garage sales will boom? Thrift shops will thunder? There is some good stuff in those thrift shops...

I've got food in there for dinner for today, but I will have to start all over for tomorrow. Grocery shopping bores me.

Released two butterflies this weekend. Got tomatoes poppin', and some kind of bean that I can't recognize, my lettuce went holey on me, but the basil and other herbs are doing great.

So the day is hoppin'
And here we go ...

Try hard to not spend time repeating the bad dance steps!! And smile.
Have a good day.

Tu Tranquilo,

Miss Roxie

"So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key."
~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

No comments: