Friday, June 27, 2008

Not in the mood

I have not been in the mood for blogging. I have had a lot on my mind and perhaps, too much on my mind, and therefore, it just piles high and spills over into a mishmash of nonsense. Nonsense. Ummm, now that's a word I haven't used in a long time...

Mr. B switched the functions of two rooms in our tiny house. He moved our bedroom into a bit bigger room and put his speakers and a TV and other audio equipment in the smaller room and made himself a Music Room.

And I have discovered something about myself. I am jealous! I am jealous of the fact that he can, physically do these things! There is no way I could move the furniture he did from one room to another without hiring a crew! And he did it all in one day -- And, he didn't decide to do it until 1 in the afternoon!

I think about what I would be like if I was strong - like bull! I don't have hedges in my front yard yet because I can't dig the holes! I find this very frustrating. But I suppose I should not dwell on it.

I know that the tasks that lie ahead of me for the next week are the things that are boring to me. So I am dancing around them like a silly butterfly. Like putting stuff away and organizing things in a way I will remember where they are. I have no idea what is the missing function in my brain that makes that so difficult!

I shall not ponder that right now. I must get about the business of straighting up this place. Again ....

And blogger is doing weird things here. I just tried to add a link and couldn't; I tell ya', it's tough some days!

No comments: