1. I don't like when things get too complicated. I have enough problems complicating my own life, I decline to accept outside help.
Example: I say, "I don't know what I'm going to make for dinner." This is nothing more than a statement, a muse, and I have no idea why I blurted it out. There must not of been any more space left for quietness in there.
Then comes from, whoever heard the statement -- suggestions to me as to what to make for dinner.
I don't want any suggestions. I just don't want to make dinner.
"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear." ~Winnie the Pooh
2. Math has never been one of my strong subjects. When my children would ask me a math problem, my standard first response was, 'work with your known' because the only way for me to do it, was to go back to what was familiar (even if that happened to be one plus one).
I guess I do that in life, when possible. But yet, many times, one finds themselves in an area that doesn't make sense at the time, as there is no known. And even further exploration makes less sense to the explorer while it can make complete sense to those in that land of that kind of thinking.
Example: War. Very complicated matter, that. I don't believe in it. Not that I don't know that it's real, but why is it always necessary? I have more thoughts on this. They are trying to make their way to the front of the queue.
"All we are saying, is give peace a chance." ~ John Lennon
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment