I don't want to hate cats in the morning. I don't want to hate cats at 4 AM. But one of our cats is waking me up at 4 AM. I can't imagine he has an appointment. What is his deal?
He hides in our closet. We don't think of him when we go to bed. We close our bedroom door when we retire to our chamber. And,
at 4 AM, he decides he wants to leave.
He's a dark cat. I can hear him, but I can't see him. I look for him, but I can't find him. I want to fulfill his wish and let him out of the room so I can get back to sleep. And I feel like I hate that cat. He probably eludes me because he picks up my groggy negative vibes. A million questions in my head about why is that cat doing this? And knowing the answer means nothing.
I can type with my eyes closed. But that cat is sleeping now. It's after 10 AM. I am groggy and tired and have to work today. And that cat is sleeping. My head fills full of cotton candy and styrofoam and space.
Grrrrrr.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment