Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Financial World Collapse Explained

The Financial World Collapse is finally explained out loud here. It addresses the questions regarding the circle of money, that I know, I have asked many times in my head.

You know, one of those places in my head, where I am sure that everyone else knows this particular bit of information, but you don't hear people out there on the air waves explaining it the way it seems to make sense to you?

Like these guys made sense ~~ But there's another question I have. If, indeed the buck does stop somewhere, could someone please tell me where the buck started in the first place, and whose making all the interest of that buck, and who backed that buck, then backed the buck that's backing that buck,

...and on and on ad infinitidum?

The circle of money .... serious business, that is. (And please, does it all begin and end in China, now? Hey, I do have some Beanie Babies in a plastic bag somewhere...)

No comments: