So, I got the enzymes from the health food store and divided some up between my sister and mom and myself. We will see what happens.
I have been kind of tired lately, but when I think about it ~ why shouldn't I be? I am really busy from waking till sleeping! Even though I spend a couple of hours on the computer, I am up and down a lot. Like when I wind down tonight from the net, I will go in and clean the kitchen and tidy up some things before bed, and I feel like getting up at 6 AM would make someone tired by now, right? Yes, right.
Going out of town this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my niece and her family ... they are so much fun! It will be a blast. Bill and Adrienne and the baby are going with us. It's going to be great.
I need to cut Mr. B hair before I go and also, Rita's hair ...it will work out or not.
Go in to bed. Yeah. Tired!
Best,
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment