Life. It's that thing that keeps going and going. Like the Energizer bunny, or not, depends on you.
Life. Is a head trip. It's all in your head. Last week, for example, were things so different for me? Not really. But I was depressed. I felt poor, and fat, and sick, and lonely, tired and ugly, and old.
The same people were there for me, but my head space had other things going on. My judgements were clouded by the feeling of being needy. But still, I needed a rest. I needed more water to drink. My body needed above what my brain needed and there was a war going on, until finally, this weekend, I rested. I gardened. I did do laundry, and I did cook, and washed the floors ~ and oh well, just did general stuff but rested in between. Oh go figure...
it sounds like a regular schedule, doesn't it? So what's the deal?
Different state of mind?
Dunno ~ but my granddaughter is still just so wonderful.
Oh a baby, a baby ~
to rock
to adore the new life
to gaze at in awe,
to touch and admire the softness,
as she wiggles and squirms
and makes her little sounds,
and big sounds, too ~
Oh a baby,
it's heavenly,
it's magically transporting,
it's from the land
of the miracle
of things out there special,
things still untouched
like new flowers opening,
A baby
The New Daddy,
The New Mama,
The Baby
Breath in the wonder of it all...
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment