Monday, January 05, 2009

Oh drat....Doctors again

I have this reoccurring throat/ear infection. I hate when things reoccur. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning (again).

I think sometimes about dying, and sometimes I think, "Okay, Lord, this would be a good time..." and then sometimes I think, "okay, Lord, this would not be a good time." And this time of the now, Not a Good Time. As in, my little granddaughter is right next door, and oh my, I can hardly catch my breath when I hold her! It is just the most beautiful thing ...

Don't mean to sound dramatic, but my mind works like this. I have this line of communication with God, even though there are many who feel that has nothing to do with nothing, I feel like it has everything to do with everything. But in the end, I have no idea what God will actually decide.

I bought my granddaughter a sign language book. I thought it would be fun to give it a go! She's very active now for 17 days old. Oh well, there I go ~ I've already decided where we will be putting her art easel, which I already have, as there is a corner place on the porch with nice lighting ...ah, but I digress.

My appointment's in the morning, I'll take my Sign language book to study in the waiting room, and maybe repaint the easel next week. (Yay)

"Before God, we are all equally wise and equally foolish," ~ Albert Einstein

No comments: