Each state is different. Find out what you need to do for your state. If you haven't registered by now, you can probably kiss your right to complain good-bye. But check anyway.
Here are the requirements for Florida:
1. Be a citizen of the United States
2. Be a legal resident of both the Florida and of the county in which you seek to be registered
3. Be 18 years old (you may pre-register if you are 17)
4. Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other State
Registration deadline: 29 days before the election
We voted early. I hope that works out in the long run for the country. I hope the election goes smoothly. I hope there are no kinks in the armor of the voting machines, and ballots and the people who are responsible for them. I hope people don't decide not to vote because "their side" appears to be winning. I hope this is the biggest voter turn-out ever, and that it turns out to be fair.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment