Monday, September 01, 2008

Easy Peasy Spinach Quiche Souffle

Okay, big hit here ...
This was so easy!

Spinach Quiche

1 pkg. Stouffers Spinach Souffle - thawed
2 eggs - slightly beaten
3 Tbs. milk (I used 2 1/2 TBS creamer)
1 tsp. white onion - finely chopped
1 clove garlic chopped
1 1/2 cups grated cheese (I used cheddar and colby)
1 9" unbaked deep dish pie shell

I sauteed the onion and garlic for a bit in some olive oil and then just added that to everything else in a bowl and mixed it, poured it into the shell and baked it at

400 degrees for 45 minutes

It's one of those recipes that you can add anything, too. You can add some sausage or ham, or black olives. And changing the cheese choices will change the flavor. For a little spice, there's always my favorite - crushed red pepper! Just be careful going up that notch!

No comments: