Having Mr. B home and unemployed is such a transition in thinking. If we are to worry not, and fret not, at our situations in life, if we are to think in terms of all things working out for the best ~ I'm thinking, we must practice this in our day to day living, to get it done, to make it real in one's life. But, having no guaranteed income, per se, is devilishly challenging in common every day life -- At least, I find it so!
But, here we are.
I have decided all will be fine. As we uusually are fine, and as we usually come out even all the time - I'm beginning to adjust to the feeling. It did take a couple of weeks.
I have many good things to look forward to. I have a great relationship with my family, extended and immediate. I have many good friends. And, I live in a place where I can walk to a store and the bank for anything necessary. I can even walk to the library and the post office. It's a small town I live in with a population of about 11,000, give or take. Let's just say, there's always a place to park.
So, I am holding to the opinion that all will be well. It's enriching in life to have challenges. It's great training to overcome obstacles presented to you. It's a true life learning lesson to decide on harnessing an unknown problem and working it out for your survival (in this case paying the bills and eating!). We are on that path right now. I think I'll be able to keep my sanity and my wits about me. Those silly little wits! They do run to and fro!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
keeping you all in my prayers.
Thank you! I appreciate your stopping by! Hope all is well with you all.
Post a Comment