Friday, December 21, 2007

Great Souls

"Great souls take advantage of every moment and every opportunity to give happiness to others through kindness in their thoughts; such souls are willing to overlook weaknesses and mistakes and have the desire to help everyone reach their potential."

I found this quote today and loved it! I want to be a great soul.

It reminded me of this quote --

Love generously, Praise loudly, Live fully ~~ Elias Porter

Nothing much else really going on. I've been keeping up with things around the house today, just didn't feel like going out. Lots of laundry to keep me busy.

Last night, I watched the movie Waitress. it was that typical story of someone who has it tough, really, and oh wouldn't it be nice if someone just came along and helped them out - some great soul - and they did.

The movie wasn't what I expected it to be at all, but it was a (mostly) happy ending, and I love happy endings.

My caterpillar has passed. This makes me sad. I looked up everything I could find today about it, and there are so many things that could have gone wrong. Some of them could have been my fault, but it is difficult to know for sure. But I will correct those things I know about, you can be sure, before I try this again.


"Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind." ~~ Mary Ellen Chase.


So don't be frazzled by the season! ~~ Be dazzled for the Reason!~


Have some hot chocolate and relax!! It's a lovely evening.

No comments: