Friday, December 07, 2007

19 Days till Christmas

"Tis the Season to be jolly...." Deck the Halls

Madam Blueberry went shopping with her dad to get a tree last night. They came home empty handed because the trees were a little bit pricey for what you are getting. Madam B is a very sensible girl. More sensible that we had thought, actually. Maybe we will put lights on a pole?

Yesterday was my sister in law's birthday. She is another ageless type person. Her spirit is forever young. Seven of us celebrated at Chili's fine foods restaurant because Shannon has just started to work there as a hostess. Her very first job! So, what we did tonight was make a memory! Making a memory is one of the best gifts you can give someone.

We have all our gifts wrapped up to date (thanks to Madam B - who has really wrapped them twice because as soon as she put them on display, Shadus, the new kitty, 'played' with them....grrrr).

I still have more thinking to do as far as what to buy for whom. I did order somethings on line because I really don't care much for shopping. I like browsing. Probably what would work best for me is to buy a lot of things that I think people would like ,during the year, and then shop from my closet. I think people find my standing and thinking in public places annoying. And sometimes I talk to myself. Out loud. But really, today that shouldn't matter to much because people will just think I'm on my cell phone. Hahahaha.

I'm going to head out today and do some think-shopping in public.

I had a good look at my butterfly garden this morning. Gosh, I really love it. I recommend gardening to anyone for just the most beautiful and delightful experience. Boy, I need to get some new photos~~


"And be renewed in the spirit of your mind...." Ephesians 5:23

No comments: