I have been neglecting my blog. And that is not a precedent I want to set, One’s blog should be tended carefully, and not carelessly.
To catch up, I’d have to look at a calendar – Let’s see on the 7th of October I found myself in an extreme amount of pain at about 7:15 in the AM. My daughter was also up and found me on the floor and said, “mom, you’ve gotta go to the Emergency Room,” and she called my son Sean, who came right over from next door where he lives, and took one look at his mama on the floor and said, “mom, you’re going to the emergency,” and he immediately went and got his older brother Bill who also lives right next door– both boys woken out of sleep – and they loaded me into the car to some safe place, but new to the area, I wasn’t quite sure of my directions and the first place we went to was closed. I made another choice and called out the directions I thought were correct, but they ended up being wrong.
My pain was not stopping. That kind of pain that one can’t just get away from, I mean even labor pains ebb and flow, and bob and weave, but this pain showed no mercy. So off to the other emergency place I thought I knew, we flew.
But that’s all I can write about right now. I can’t sit for long because even though it’s been a week, the pain in my leg has to be controlled with pain killers and I don’t like to take more than two a day, and I’m passed my limit. I’ll have to take a sleeping aid to make it through the night. I’m setting a record for ignoring my blog. That’s not a good precedent. I enjoy my blog
No comments:
Post a Comment