I think it's finally here. Thursday is my husband's last day of work. That must be a strange feeling for a bread winner. Jobless. He says he's planning on just packing it all up and moving south, so he can be about the business of finding a job.
It's not that I didn't *know* we were moving; it's just that I wasn't as ready for it as I thought I would be. I think I needed another trip or two. Thought maybe I could get my home down there set up at least before I moved in. But instead, I feel like I might throw up!
After tomorrow, he's coming up with a plan.
Our house is not sold officially, really ... I'm feeling like that contract isn't even *real* ...
So basically, I have let go and given it over to God. Because there is not a thing I can do about it.
I miss my school schedule. I miss school with my daughter. I can't imagine what it must be like to really go through the total empty nest thing. Like dropping out of the sky.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment