Sunday, June 25, 2006

Flying lower than the radar

Man I hate when this happens. It's one of those days, I just can't get going. It's not an energy thing, it's a mind thing. This state of limbo is like a scrabble game, trying to pull letters up to spell a word. You can see them all there, you keep moving them around, and you know you must have something, the letters are good letters! - but you wish you had the blank ..


I should listen to some music. What I would like to do is go walk on the beach for a few days - or be like Forrest Gump and just start running, but my ankle is no good and I'd probably fall down after a quarter mile ... Rambling ~ It's a fidgety day. I think I want a cookie.

So I baked some cookies and they turned out badly. Trying new or different ingredients doesn't make Mr. B happy, he's always saying, "Please! Do not mess around with the chocolate chip cookies!"

So I settled for some yogurt and bran cereal with blueberries. Blueberries are good with just about anything. Bran cereal is for old people like me so they can have a healthier constitution even with a bum ankle.


A few people came to see the house this past week, no takers, someone is coming tomorrow night. Things gotta be right soon. My husband and I just finalized the selling of his business, so on July 1st, he doesn't own it any more.

I am very proud of my husband for building a business after being dumped out of another one ~ it was a sad deal the way it was handed over to him, but he made the best of it and built it up with a fine reputation. So that part's done, all's right there, now just the selling of the house part. Really need to get that done.

But she'll be right, mate. I'm ready to turn and face the change. Time will turn it the right way. Faith in the unseen.

We're hanging in ....

Hope you're having a good day.


Tu Tranquilo,

~Miss Roxie

No comments: