The fifth largest card selling holiday. I'm not sure the top four - Maybe Birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day and Easter? I don't know.
I have a problem every year picking out a card for my dad. I always go with a character from Peanuts. You just can't go wrong with Snoopy.
Snoopy doesn't talk. But says everything. I believe the secrets of the universe are held captive in Snoopy's doghouse.
Snoopy is a Beagle. Beagle's are independent thinkers. They can be stubborn and can learn how to manipulate you. A Beagle would take over the complacent Charlie Brown. Perfect.
And by the way, I just found this out recently, Snoopy's birthday is August 28th - according to the comic strip, Charlie Brown brought him a birthday cake that day - my anniversary is August 28th ... Perfect.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment