Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today's Top Ten

1. Seared Tuna

2. A sunflower, taller than my granddaughter, growing in my yard! With more buds on it!

3. 21 butterflies, so far this year, released from my porch. Tons in my yard.

4. Bike riding every morning. Almost. Most mornings, but still ...it's cool. Des found my bike in a ditch out in the middle of nowhere. I love it.

5. Sharing a laugh, wine, chocolates and 30 Rock with my daughter (Twenty-freakin-One already). I still remember pink laced roller skates and an invisible friend and labor and child birth!

6. Sneaking my granddaughter M & M's and watching her laugh. They are so small - but two is a really big deal still!

7. Rain! Grass is green again, plants are fat and healthy looking. I love watching the rain fall in my yard. Shoot, I even like watching the sprinkler, but that costs money!

8. New music, to me, Mumford and Sons and Pink. Such energy from these people! So different, one from another, but still - cranks your soul to happy toes.

9. My daughter asked me for some of Jackson's new music, so she could catch up ... I'm sure he would smile about that.

10. #2 son has a real job that he starts on Monday. I thank the God I pray to for that blessing. And I thank all my friends for their prayers, thoughts and understanding.

Life might be short, but it can be full of big things.

Best to you,
Miss Roxie

2 comments:

mike said...

I like your Today's Top Ten idea Miss Roxie. Mind if I use it in my journaling adventures?

Mr. Mike

Just Here For Now said...

My pleasure to share, Mr. Mike. Be well.