Thursday, May 13, 2010

Speed Evangelism

Well. It's been a long, long while since I have encountered a Jehovah's Witness on my doorstep. And, when I have, they have always wanted to talk longer than I wanted to, and I learned that there were several things you just did not mention to them, or they would try to never leave, all in the great efforts of saving your soul.

Then today, the weirdest thing ~

A little green car pulled right up in my driveway. An elderly lady with blonde hair got out. She was by herself. We saw her quickly walking up to the front door.

(I thought she had a summons or something, she was walking so quickly.)

My son opened the door, and as she was walking up she extended a paper towards him while she was still moving forward and said, "Here, this is for you to read," turned around, got back in her car and left.

We looked at the single flyer in his hand.

A Jehovah's Witness track.

Wow! That was some Speed Evangelism! I never thought I would see the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meredith said...

That's very funny!

-Meredith