Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Monday, Monday

The days don't have a particular meaning any more, but I still love Fridays and cherish Sundays. Taking care of my nephew(s) calls for such a crazy schedule now. When the school year starts, then all will be different again.

I will make myself available to help out with my grand daughter, if I am needed. Unfortunately, I need some kind of employee, but I will eat toast and water rather than let her go into a daycare, as I know both her parents will need to work, also. And, the New Mama will be doing her internship starting in September anyway. Together, we will all work something out. Right now, the ideal is that my granddaughter is next store , and that is just the most delightful life!

It's hot and humid. The plants are thirsty all the time, but one good rain pops them up again. Oh, I am waiting for that one good rain.

Car needs work. Probably take care of that next week. It'll have to be a professional this time. Mr. B can handle most things, but the old bus is getting on in years and sometimes need a doctor with a license to help her along.

I am headed to the Keys next week. Little family vacation and I am looking forward to it.

No comments: