Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's not easy being Green...

On Being Green.What are the real rules of Green?

How does being Green and living Green deal with wrinkled Blue work pants? They came out of the dryer very wrinkled. I didn't get them in time, and it's that material that just wrinkles when you look at it wrong...

Mr. B said, just put them back in the dryer.So I thought, I should iron them. That's more Green than putting them in the dryer.

Then I thought, that takes electricity. That's not very Green, forgetting altogether that dryers use electricity and that's why I was going to iron them in the first place.

And I would need water because I have to squirt them. A lot. They are very wrinkled. And that would be wasteful, very ungreen.
Maybe Purple.
Even Camouflage.

And energy. Mine. To stand and iron them.
And things were starting to look Gray.

So I put them in the dryer.
And my face turned Scarlet Red.
After I squirted them with water. Clear.

And I began to think now...
How Green is that?
So Not Green it's now Orange?
Or Banana Yellow?

What color is Lazy?

It's late.
I hope the Green Police are sleeping.

No comments: