Monday, August 15, 2011

Paradox Continues

I have writer's block right now. I feel stalled in the ocean.

It's kind of a 'thing' I am working on to 'put it all down' as the Zen Masters say - and learn to just be in the moment for real. I notice that the more I try to do this - the more I notice when other people try to 'ruin that' (lol)-- but it remains my struggle.

I think I am still at a conflict of 'inside and outside' - still concerned about how my hair looks to others once in a while, then at times, I don't even think about it. But, I find myself walking around with a burning desire to still be artistic in some form and that not happening.

My movements are maintaining a busyness to keep things orderly and help others and do daily tasks, and I am going around in a circle....Okay, it's weird to explain.

But nothing is what it is but then on another day, it might be.

No comments: