Foodfor thought:
I happened to see this post on the Huffington Post :
4 Theories On What Happens When We Die
I do know one person who had a near death experience. And, I know people who 'have seen dead people'. I've had experiences with things concerning death that I found to be of the supernatural realm. I've had dreams that can't be explained by the natural world.
I don't have any problem in believing that 'something in us' does go on. I don't have fear like I used to. I have figured out, in my own-self, that the way I was raised worked it's way into the way I thought God was, and as I grew up, read more, experienced life more, I realized that was all just part of an earthly experience just like all the rest of the experiences I keep having. I keep learning because I want to. I think it's there for anyone who wants to search for it; the answers, the knowing, the feeling of what might happen after we die.
Some people don't like to talk about death or what follows. I don't necessarily like to think about it, although it doesn't scare me to die. It's more of a consideration of this thing about what is going to be going on around me while it's happening.
Do I have to be a hostess? I've instructed my husband that my room must be neat and tidy and pretty. Flowers and paintings and nice colors. Comfortable and smelling good. I want to, if I can, leave this world from a pretty place, anyway. I don't think that's such a bad thing to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment