1. I'm getting better at accepting that sometimes, I just don't plain understand. And, it's okay. The other person probably doesn't either.
2. Each will see life a certain way. Each will want events to go a certain way. Sometimes, these points cross in other lives, and therein, lies Time.
3. I was figuring it all out, but now I'm putting it all together. And, damn, I am in a really good mood about that.
4. Today I cooked three meals while I watched my granddaughter. Tell me I'm not just about so cool? I totally rock!
5. Forgiveness is the key to everything. But it's not about forgiving other people, really, it's about forgiving yourself.
6. Little kids live in the now. Or should I say, Little Kids know how to live in the now.
7. You know you wanna live right, eat better, and take care of yourself. So what is stopping you?
8. More later ...movie time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment