1. I am so not a fan of day light saving time. I am always annoyed for at least 7 days. One down, 6 to go.
2. I am so tired. Why would day light saving time be responsible for that? I do not know. But it happens every year. Starting the first day. It's uncanny and mystical.
3. I forgot it was day light saving time until 9:30 Sunday morning. I was fine until then.
4. I have a headache.
5. Nobody listens to me when I have good advice to give. Everybody hears me when I say the wrong thing.
6. I am becoming indifferent to being ignored. It is like being a soothsayer or an oracle without being blind.
7. My husband says I don't have to do the dishes at night any more. I knew that. But somehow, him saying it made it better.
8. What is the difference between defining the moment or letting the moment define you?
9. I have so many things I want to do. But I guess that's alright because if I had done them all, then I'd be done.
10. On Tuesdays I will not be broken.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment