Sunday, March 02, 2008

What punctuation mark are you?

I was visiting my best friend's blog (Tim's Mom), and clicked on this Puntuation Mark test.

I am a Question Mark? Okay ... I would have guessed I was a semi-colon because I get along so well with Leslie!




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma

2 comments:

Fish_Shooter said...

You Are An Exclamation Point

Go figure, we already knew that

lauren

Just Here For Now said...

LOL! :) Yes, we did. And we love that about you!
How about the 'better half'?